Oak Island Fishing Pier 910.278.6464
PIER END “T” IS
THE LAST 75’ OF THE PIER
IS CLOSED BECAUSE OF BROKEN PILINGS.
CLOSED BY THE TOWN OF OAK ISLAND
Blues, Spanish, sheepshead,Trout and Flounder
Avon, NC (HD) | Atlantic Beach, NC (HD) |Rodanthe, NC (HD) | Waves NC (HD) | Hatteras Island (HD) | Nags Head (HD) | New Kill Devil Hills NC (HD) | WB-ICW Cam, NC (HD) | Carolina Beach, NC (HD) | Topsail Island (HD) |Manasquan, NJ (HD) | Folly Beach, SC (HD) | Wrightsville Beach (Oceanfront)(HD) | Nags Head (HD) | Kure Beach (HD) | Trouble viewing a cam? Press Ctrl+F5 at the same time to clear your cache.
YBJAWS TIGER SHARK EXHIBIT
· 1,150 Pound Tiger Shark beach display, caught in June 1966 from the YAUPON BEACH PIER by Walter Maxwell.
· Walter Maxwell Memorial with photos and history of the NC State and word record Tiger Sharks he caught.
· Educational posters and displays provide information about sharks and other salt water fish caught on the NC coast.
· Swimming and feeding 1,000 lb. Tiger Shark video.
· Long Beach Pier photos and memorabilia.
· Photo Booth offers to take and email your photo with YBJAWS.